The end of a line : a history of the Catlins River branch railway.

By: Contributor(s): Material type: TextTextPublication details: [Owaka] : Catlins Historical Society, 1971.Description: 61 pages : illustrations, facsimiles, maps ; 22 cmContent type:
  • text
Media type:
  • unmediated
Carrier type:
  • volume
Subject(s): DDC classification:
  • 385.099393 22
LOC classification:
  • TF122.6.O73 E54 1971
List(s) this item appears in: Added to Paterson Collection, Dec 2023 to Feb 2024 (sorted by Call Number)
Tags from this library: No tags from this library for this title. Log in to add tags.
Star ratings
    Average rating: 0.0 (0 votes)
Holdings
Item type Current library Collection Call number Status Date due Barcode
Book: Standard Hewitson Library, Presbyterian Research Centre Paterson Collection TF122.6 .E53 1971 (Browse shelf(Opens below)) Available 24-104

By Ernest E. Trask.

"Construction started: May 1879. Completed line opened: February 4, 1915. Line closed: February 27, 1971."

References included in "Acknowledgements": page 5.

There are no comments on this title.

to post a comment.

Hours

Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 4.30pm

Weekends and statutory holidays: CLOSED

3 Arden St, Opoho 9010, Dunedin, New Zealand.

03-473 0771 hewitson@prcknox.org.nz

Designed by Catalyst

Powered by Koha